The Forum and our Norwich Science Festival partners are very grateful to our sponsors for helping make the Festival happen.
With over 137,000 visits in 2019, sponsorship of Norwich Science Festival is a fantastic opportunity to reach new audiences, raise brand awareness, and increase knowledge of career opportunities.
Become a corporate sponsor to:
- support the promotion of science and STEM education
- engage with diverse audiences
- support the local scientific community
- raise awareness of your brand and opportunities for employment in your sector
- incorporate into your Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- contribute to the Festival programme
Opportunities include Festival sponsorship, themed day sponsorship, individual event sponsorship and more. We liaise closely with sponsors to ensure a tailor-made package of benefits that work for them, including, but not limited to:
- Key presence at Norwich Science Festival
- Brand awareness, with logo inclusion in the Norwich Science Festival programme
- Brand awareness, with logo inclusion in the static sponsors board throughout the Festival
- Brand awareness across the Norwich Science Festival social media platforms – with over 3,300 followers on Twitter and 3,200 followers on Facebook
- Brand awareness across The Forum social media platforms – with over 41,000 followers on Twitter and over 11,900 followers on Facebook.
- Logo inclusion on the Norwich Science Festival website with a link back to your own site
- Invitations to the exclusive launch of the Norwich Science Festival 2020
In addition, we will proactively work with sponsors to identify additional opportunities such as media interviews, short videos, inclusion in press releases, and social media coverage during the Festival itself.
If you would like to become a sponsor, please get in touch with:
Natalie Bailey, Norwich Science Festival Producer,
email@example.com | 01603 727961