With such huge enthusiasm for science in Norwich, we work with partners, venues and sponsors to deliver Norwich Science Festival each year, and the Festival is now firmly established in the city’s annual events calendar. Each year, the Festival’s audience grows and for 2019 we had 137,000 visits.
We are now planning for the 2020 Festival. Get in touch if you would like to be involved as a sponsor, partner or contributor. We’d love to hear from you!
Become a sponsor
Become a corporate sponsor to:
- support the promotion of science and STEM education
- engage with diverse audiences
- support the local scientific community
- raise awareness of your brand and opportunities for employment in your sector
- incorporate into your Corporate Social Responsibility programme
- contribute to the Festival programme
Each day of the Festival, organisations join us in The Forum’s busy Atrium (rebranded as ‘The Explorium’) with a stand and hands-on/interactive activities aimed at engaging people with science and the work they do. For more information please see our Festival Information Pack. In addition, the Festival includes a programme of inspiring talks and workshops.
If you are interested in delivering a stand, talk or workshop at the Festival, or would like to become a sponsor or partner, please contact Natalie Bailey, Science Festival Event Producer:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01603 727961