With such huge enthusiasm for science in Norwich, we work with partners to deliver Norwich Science Festival each year, and the Festival is now firmly established in the city’s annual events calendar.
We are now planning for the 2020 Festival. Get in touch if you would like to be involved as a sponsor, partner or venue. We’d love to hear from you!
- To showcase and champion Norwich as a positive and progressive ‘city of science’.
- To spark curiosity and inspire a life-long interest in science, to increase knowledge and to develop the general public’s greater understanding of the importance of scientific research to their everyday lives.
- To engage with new audiences, specifically those from communities who have low science capital and do not currently engage with the Festival.
- To build sustainable and creative relationships with partners and collaborators to deliver economic, social and environmental benefits to all.
- To portray an extensive range of scientific research, with a particular focus on local research.
- To provide a platform for scientists to develop their public engagement skills and communicate their research to the general public.
- To showcase and celebrate the full diversity of people working in science.
- To encourage creativity and cross-genre activities between the arts and science.
- To promote positive behavioural change from our visitors to benefit their health and the environment.
To be part of Norwich Science Festival, or to become a sponsor or partner, please contact Natalie Bailey, Science Festival Event Producer:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 01603 727961