The Forum Trust
Norwich Science Festival Prize Draw
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Prize Draw is open to UK residents who provide their name, contact phone number and email address.
2. Employees or agencies of The Forum Trust Ltd, Millennium Plain, NR2 1TF or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4.By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information in order to process and contact you about your Prize Draw entry. Your data will be deleted after the Prize Draw has concluded.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete at Norwich Science Festival 2018 survey. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “NSF Prize Draw Query” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. The Forum Trust accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the The Forum Trust.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 14 November 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 16 November 2018.
9. The winner will receive a John Lewis voucher for £50.
10. The winner will be notified by email or telephone after 16 November 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Forum trust Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Forum trust shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The name of the winner can be obtained after 16 November 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing Department, The Forum Trust, Millennium Plain, Norwich, NR4 7TJ.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The Forum Trust Ltd retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
14. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on reasonable request from the Forum Trust Ltd. The winner consents to the use by The Forum Trust Ltd, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Forum trust Ltd) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
15. The Forum Trust Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Forum Trust in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: The Forum Trust Ltd, Millennium Plain, Norwich, NR2 1TF.